Pricing below is quoted for 6 guest or less. Add $50 per person over 6 with a 12 person maximum.
“Island Roots” -32ft World Cat-
BVI Extended Day (9:00am-5:30pm) $895 plus fuel/customs
BVI Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm) $795 plus fuel/customs
USVI Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm) $795 plus fuel
USVI Sunset (Seasonal Variation) $395 plus fuel
FUEL EXPENSE: Depending on where you go and what you do, you can expect to pay between $75 and $300 for the day. Please contact us for an accurate quote depending on the days itinerary or see some of our most popular trips for their associated fuel expense. Please note, that we do not visit the fuel dock at the end of the day; saving time and keeping you from the hectic experience of jockeying for a spot on our tiny and crowded fuel station.
“International Express Clearance”: If you plan to travel to the British Virgin Islands, $70 cash per person is required to cover the fees associated with your foreign entry and exit. Please note, we collect and prepare all of your documents in advance; keeping you in front of the crowds and saving you upwards of 30-45 minutes of time on the boat spent exploring the islands rather than filling out tedious paperwork. You’ll submit the information upon receipt of your trip confirmation.
Your boat charter includes:
- captains fee
- complementary snorkel equipment for all sizes
- cooler stocked with ice and bottled drinking water
- state of the art bluetooth stereo system
- comfortable cushioned seating in shade or sun
- dry storage for you gear
- ladder and swim platform for easy water access
- U.S. Coast Guard approved safety equipment
- If traveling to the BVI: prepared customs and immigration forms saving you upwards of 30 minutes charter time keeping you in front of the crowds!
To better serve our guests and to help in the booking process, complete this form and we can get back to you within 24 hours regarding your charter inquiry and boat rental. Call for immediate inquiries or questions.